12" Sub for Small Sealed Enclosure

Geezir

CarAudio.com Newbie
New to the forum but not new to mobile audio. Last system I installed in one of my vehicles was in 2008, so been out of the game for a while now.

I have a 2005 Ram 2500 quad cab. Currently looking at a Fox Accoustic sealed box for under my back seat. The fox box seems to have a good review for a prefab box but definitely open to other suggestions, sealed is a must though as space is a concern.

Fox Accoustics list the box at a volume of 0.95 so looking for a driver that will perform well in a small space.

This is the first install of this style that I've ever done, typically I'm building large ported boxes and driving big power to the sub but those days are behind me. Looking for a setup running moderate power to a sub that will provide good clean bass that I can feel.

Budget while not open ended is not fixed and power will be based on whatever sub I choose.

Thanks in advance!

Why not buy one of there ported boxes, I got the duel ported box with the 10" adapters since there's no way it's got enought air space for a 12. My system bangs for 2 10s and sounds great, just need more power for the subs.

New to the forum but not new to mobile audio. Last system I installed in one of my vehicles was in 2008, so been out of the game for a while now.

I have a 2005 Ram 2500 quad cab. Currently looking at a Fox Accoustic sealed box for under my back seat. The fox box seems to have a good review for a prefab box but definitely open to other suggestions, sealed is a must though as space is a concern.

Fox Accoustics list the box at a volume of 0.95 so looking for a driver that will perform well in a small space.

This is the first install of this style that I've ever done, typically I'm building large ported boxes and driving big power to the sub but those days are behind me. Looking for a setup running moderate power to a sub that will provide good clean bass that I can feel.

Budget while not open ended is not fixed and power will be based on whatever sub I choose.

Thanks in advance!
Skip the fox box and get something custom built to the subs you want to run. Mti acoustics is a great place to find a custom box

How much seat height is actually under the rear seat of a ram anyway? Seems like fox box is real popular with ram truck owners but aren't they up fire? Is there no way to do front fire?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.