12" Subs

Anonymous
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

2 ED EHQS 12's single 2 ohm

1 custom built prototype 12"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

EHQS are used but in very good condition. The pair was ran off 400 watts for a couple months, never abused

12" custom sub is pretty much brand new. Only thing is that the dust cap is crushed in from when I moved but it does not effect performance at all. I checked and to get a new dust cap will only be around $25. It has 2.5" dual 2 ohm CCAW voice coils. Uses a 4 layer spider. High roll surround, reinforced paper cone, double stacked magnets, vented back plate. I never got around to getting the T/S Parameters, cuz never used it. Sorry if some the pics are big

Price:

I don't know $150 obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

bd192f97.jpg

72a93ce3.jpg

e105e03a.jpg

aa2e29fd.jpg

dac70baf.jpg

dc6eb3eb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You still show having a full inbox...my PM wouldn't go thru.

Who built the custom 12" sub? What does it weigh?

Any way to provide the T/S parameters?

Tks

pm empty. I could get a woofer tester but do not want to invest in it. Sub weighs approximately 30lbs, was designed by me and built by JLD audio

Who is best to use for shipping now? I used to use UPS but there prices have like doubled since I last shipped anything. I just don't want shipping to be more than the actual product.

I am going to try to use my friends and get some more pics of the subs with date and user name. But I just wanted to throw in that I will trade the subs for a Iphone if you have one that you are not using, preferably unlocked and jailbroken. Also if you have any mono amps that you have laying around let me know. I guarantee you will not be disappointed with these if you give them a chance. ED's are good for home and car installations only need 300-400 RMS to get suprisingly loud. Custom 12" is perfect for someone with small space looking for big sound. The one I have already installed in my friends tahoe is just as loud if not louder than 2 Kicker CVR 12's and his 2 Type R 12's on 1200 RMS daily. I just don't want these to go to waste and they are just taking up space. I am willing to work with you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.