12" sub question

XEnophontos
10+ year member

So I got some advice here and decided I am gonna get rid of my Kicker 15" cvx and gonna get a 12" sub and gonna put it in a ported box. I am gonna be running a alpine m1000 amp. Which of these subs would be the best?

Dayton Reference H.O 12"

IDQ12v3.d4

Alpine Type X 12"

TC LMS-R

I'm pretty much looking for a sub that has good sound quality, but that you can also feel it hit and make the mirrors shake a lil. Thanks

I'm thinking I might go with the TC sub, whats the difference between the TC-Axis and LMS-R they seem to have pretty much the same specs as I can tell.

They also seem to have similar specs to the Dayton sub, is it worth paying over double for the TC?

I'm also having a hard time getting info on the death row sub.

I'm thinking I might go with the TC sub, whats the difference between the TC-Axis and LMS-R they seem to have pretty much the same specs as I can tell.They also seem to have similar specs to the Dayton sub, is it worth paying over double for the TC?

I'm also having a hard time getting info on the death row sub.
They dont give out their specs. They just expect people to buy their product and hope for the best. Crazy i know

Yea that's what I mean haha the descriptions are a little different for the subs, but I have no idea how this affects the overall sound/build quality, I think I might go with the dayton H.O sub I've heard good things about the SQ and that it can get loud as well in the right enclosure and it is alot cheaper than the other options I posted and from what I've read it is comparable to even the IDQ12.

Edit : Do you have the specifics and specs on the 2512?

Yea that's what I mean haha the descriptions are a little different for the subs, but I have no idea how this affects the overall sound/build quality, I think I might go with the dayton H.O sub I've heard good things about the SQ and that it can get loud as well in the right enclosure and it is alot cheaper than the other options I posted and from what I've read it is comparable to even the IDQ12.
Edit : Do you have the specifics and specs on the 2512?
Go to ddaudio.com for specs

My 2512 and box would do well on that power...
but isnt any better than kicker for sq //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

u planning on running the idq and dayton off the 600 watts and not the 1000 right?

the dayton has more output from 35hz down but 35hz up the idq is louder

*according to winisd, 1.5 cubic foot tuned to 30hz 600 watts*

tc has an epic 12 that looks to be very similar looking to the idq according to winisd

but isnt any better than kicker for sq //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gifu planning on running the idq and dayton off the 600 watts and not the 1000 right?

tc has an epic 12 that looks to be very similar looking to the idq according to winisd
My ***! hahaha

but isnt any better than kicker for sq //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
u planning on running the idq and dayton off the 600 watts and not the 1000 right?

Some of the DD's have some SQ-oriented technology. Surprising, eh? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Thats cuz I need it gone lol... I only put it in places where it will actauly work for the person thou...
Put it in the classifieds yet? Link me, I'll bump it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.