12 inch Subwoofer SQL recommendation!!

I kno SI mags work well in small sealed enclosure look into the OZ matrix elite I think box requirements might be a lil larger tho not sure

I used to start threads like this elsewhere and what usually happens is you'll get about a half dozen people offering several different name brands, with the final result being that there is no consensus opinion and, therefore, no resolution. I'll throw one out there anyway...go for the Polk SR.

I kno SI mags work well in small sealed enclosure look into the OZ matrix elite I think box requirements might be a lil larger tho not sure

Its the Mag v4, great sub for a small sealed enclosure, most people run it around 700 rms too, the only problem you might have with it though is your enclosure size. Im sure it would still sound good in it but im pretty sure it was designed for 1 cubic foot sealed not 1.25. You can check the specs here http://stereointegrity.com/mag.php

Fair enough...as mentioned earlier, everyone will have their own opinion and there will never be a consensus, so I don't know how much these answers actually help anyone...everyone needs to listen for themselves...

I hate these threads, theres so much more to a sub sounding good then" i have 600 watts and 1.25 cubes"

The polk SR is a great sub, i was impressed with it when I heard it, Id put it above a 12W6V2.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.