12 inch sub 2400 watts

For once I wasn't giving you a hard time....I'm genuinely curious how it will turn out. Personally I love me some copper:yumyum:
i really want to do a isolated tyoke where below the tyoke i can implement a high temperature neo(ill probably hear it for this again but ill take no chances) and make the back plate irrelevant for flux transfer. but im going to need some serious shielding to control stray flux fields and get it fine tuned. the back plate could be virtually open to expose the coil and lower chatter from the current designs that offer huge amounts of motor noise.

this would actually save on steel and machining increase the weight to motor strength ratio and i could still use a full sleeve of copper on the t-yoke and have excellent cooling. don't know if im geting the point off clear but there is alot of stuff i just wanna fuck with.. lol

its your typical lglc design nothing special.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.