12' 1500 RMS sub

Subs don't push, they accept wattage. There's plenty of drivers out there that will take that all day. Here's a couple companies to look into: DC Audio, Digital Designs, Sundown Audio, TC Sounds, American Bass, Incriminator Audio, the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on.

Do you have any particular airspace requirements?

Tantric Sounds HD

AA Havoc

Incriminator Death Penalty

Sundown Z

DC lv4

Fi BL

DD 3512

SSA ICON

and so on and so forth. I personally am considering a pair of the Tantric HDs in my car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I use Waze on my 1500 NEX. The one time I did have issues I had to delete weblink and redownload it. I have location to "while using" on weblink app.
This would go a long way to alleviating the dimming issue, up to around 4000 watts. It can handle 100A continuous and up to 285A 7 second burst...
Well, there is always a bypass that can be McGuyvered. So next time you want to tackle that task, post it. We can help.
All you need. I've been running these for years in 3 different vehicles. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BL57JO2/?tag=caraudiocom-20
I had two Skar amps (4ch & a monoblock) go bad within a year. Post #2 is an excellent recommendation.

About this thread

MK5 Fahrenheit

10+ year member
MK5 Fahrenheit
Plymouth, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from