COMPLETED 10" Sub"beauty" or trim rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverSquared
10+ year member

Fat guy on the GROUND.
I am looking for a pair of 10" sub trim rings. Like whats on the Fosgate subs, but without that square sticking out. Planet Audio Anarchy AC10D has what I like, as well as the Rockville Audio RVB10.1A (its blue, exact color I want). I emailed Rockville, but they want me to buy the entire sub/amp combo to get 1 ring. I am just looking to add a visual pop to the setup with a color matched trim ring. Anyone have a pair of blown AC10D subs or know where I can get some universal trim rings?

There used to be a website that made aluminum ring designs, but for the life of me, I cannot find it.
Anyone know where I can go? My last resort is buying AC10Ds for the 2 rings.

where I can get some universal trim rings?
If you look for subwoofer grilles, they will usually include trim rings.
Screenshot_20230519-114715.png

If you look for subwoofer grilles, they will usually include trim rings.

I am considering some grilles. Ranging from DS18 split-6 design, Kicker's 8 legged design, as well as some with a metal trim with a mesh grille. I have the one you posted in a watch list. Do you think the surround is a rubber type, or something more rigid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...