10" sub that can handle 1100W

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnderFighter
10+ year member

Beer Addict
Like the title states. I'm going to power it off an eD 9.1, which is rated for 1100W at 1ohm. So, it needs to be a dual 2ohm VC, preferably. I wanna stick to a single subwoofer, so I can go ported if I desire, without giving up my trunk. I'd prefer 10", but might consider a 12" if it's a really good deal.

So far I've been looking at SSA Icons, Fi Q and Fi SSD, SI MagV4, and I am very open to suggestions! Even if you don't have something for sale, please make some suggestions for what to look towards. If it's used it must be in very good condition, and I'm a college student, so my budget is around $150-$250. I'm not looking to do any SPL comps or anything of that sort. I just want a woofer that sounds nice and clean, and can get loud if need be. I listen to a variety of music ranging from Otis Redding, to The Fray, to A Tribe Called Quest.

I have an re se motor and an re Sx motor I could ship either to Spl audio and he do a nice custom recone to fit your exact needs ss motor would be $75 shipped Sx motor would be $100 shippped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...