10" sub choices..

Got a pm for audiopulse revo or epic. Anybody have any listening experience with them? I have not had anyone ever mention them but they look nice.

Got a pm for audiopulse revo or epic. Anybody have any listening experience with them? I have not had anyone ever mention them but they look nice.

Keep coming guys. I do not want to rock duals at all and for some reason just can't get into rocking pioneer. Not sure why but just don't feel it with them. I plan on going 1.25-2cu tops and using 4" aero port. After seeing what that 8 re did in the recent thread I am impressed. Why are they so cheap compared to others?
Have you ever heard a nice Pioneer setup? Buddy's envoy was doing 149.2 off the TL with modded Mmats amp doing over 2k RMS and it sounded very good.

I have had over 30 subs in my lifetime and I keep coming back to them. Alot of it is install, but to me the higher end Pioneers sound fantastic.

A lot of people don't like them because they rocked their uber cheap subs.......but I have even had success running their cheaper line.

I don't know, I guess I just have the magic SPL dust, lol!

I am sure they are good just can't get into them.. Its just a thing I guess. I run Pioneer elite **** for home stereo and I know its good but just not for my car. I do use a pioneer HU in the car thats it though.

Between the audio pulse revo and the dc level 4. Leaning dc more though. Can anyone who has heard the revo's chime in please...

I can see what you mean about not getting into pioneer speakers/subs. No matter how much i hear that they make decent speakers of subs, i just never get into it.

I wouldn't be opposed to picking up an HU from them, but i always find one from alpine or clarion that seems to appeal to me more.

Anyway, as far as your sub goes, a Type X perhaps?

Down to 2 but leaning towards the DC level 4 10".. I like the looks of Audiopulse revo 10 also but I have not heard back from anyone that has listened to them...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.