10 PSI 18s + 5 Sundown 4500s on 16volts tahoe build

must be nice

I'd say "good job" or "nice work" but I guess none of that applys here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Thanks!

Niiiiiiiiiiiice. Looks quiet though.
I never said it was going to be loud?

haha dude. i love you for doing this epic of a build. make sure to take vids when its done and post that siht!!!! i wanna see this siht done yo!!!! epic work man
thanks man, you can keep up with it at http://www.youtube.com/THELIFEOFPRICE

you my friend... are an idiot. any good build is going to take a while... unless you have a shop trying to make a show deadline... but then you run into 20 hour days. either respect a guy who is actually well known in the car audio community, or gtfo.... just sayin
Its okay man, Cant make everybody happy,but in the end,what matters is as long as Im happy with it. If others like it and are happy with it,then thats great! If not,oooohhhwweelllllzzzz, they dont have to watch the videos or look at it

the box is ported behind the front subs right? or am i wrong? the square opening.
Refer to your own avatar. Your comment is epic fail.

It would be pretty safe to say its going to be a 4th order, and the space in the middle is the ported chamber, and then there will still be a port attached to the front.

i hear some pics of the wall inside the truck have leaked out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif ????

cb1af56d.jpg

3b83bf39.jpg

52a60f57.jpg

latest video

Little bit of wire came in HUGE SHOUT OUT TO METRA ELECTRONICS

f246821b.jpg

fe8d8ae3.jpg

e34a9c10.jpg

1dbf6a7e.jpg

45f7a63d.jpg

f5d46d5b.jpg

e4144587.jpg

Thats all

Wow. thats a lot of stuffes. my giney is tingling. mad jealous bro thats awesome
mckinney is my last name too! carry on
after going through this thread i mist say i have never had this large of an erection, its almost a full 2 inches right now. this will be an insane build. now i feel like puss for planning my single 18 in a mustang.
thanks guys!

and villeaudio, you just made my facebook status with what you said haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.