• Participant list

Tempe
10+ year member

FI Car Audio FTW!!!
Price
$175
Condition (1 worst - 10 best)
20230712_160528.jpg

I'm an OG to this forum from about 20 years ago. I was mostly known on Termpro back in the day, and it's been a while on any forum.

I'm selling this PSI Car Audio Platform 1 10″ for $250 plus shipping from 85233. I'll take payment via Venmo. I bought this subwoofer a few years ago directly from David the owner (he used to work for Resonant Engineering / RE Audio). I just never got around to using it, so that's the only reason I'm listing it for sale. It's still 100% new and has never even been hooked up to an amplifier. This subwoofer would do very well for solid lowend and great SQ with a 1.25 cubic foot vented enclosure tuned about 32 hz.

This subwoofer purchased directly from PSI Car Audio would cost you $334.99 (including upcharge on high performance power handling. For more information please visit this link:

RMS Power Handling W/ Optional Hi Performance Addition: 1000 watts

T/S Parameters
• Revc = 3.90 ohms
• Fs = 26.46 Hz
• Zmax = 45.18
• Qes = 0.56
• Qms = 5.87
• Qts = 0.51
• Le = 3.10 mH
• Sd = 310 cm^2
• Vas = 1.2949 ft^3 / 36.66 L
• BL = 15.46
• Mms = 133.20 g
• Cms = 271.58
• Sensitivity = 83.3 dB @1W/1m
• Sensitivity = 85.4 dB @2.83Vrms/1m
• Xmax = 26mm
• Usable excursion = 3″ total

Enclosure Recommendations:
• Sealed – 0.7-1.0 ft^3
• Ported – 1.0-1.35 ft^3 tuned to 32-36hz

Standard version features include:
• Dual stacked 6.3″ x 1″ Y35 ceramic slugs
• Chrome top and bottom plates
• FEA optimized motor assembly
• 12 spoke aluminum cast frame – Black
• Chrome push terminals or 8ga XP-Flex CCA direct connect
• Standard length 4 layer aluminum roundwire voice coil
• Dual 2 ohm impedance
• Single 8″ progressive roll poly-cotton spiders
• Sewn 3mm heavy duty leadwire
• Kevlar impregnated pulp cone body
• 1.5″ wide roll rubberized foam surround

Many more photos below. Thank you for viewing my ad!

20230712_160553.jpg

20230712_160611.jpg

20230712_160944.jpg

20230708_213722.jpg

20230712_161346.jpg

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes

Attachments

• 20230712_160644.jpg
    20230712_160644.jpg
    643.9 KB · Views: 25
Sub came in just fine and shipping fast and was Excellent!! Packed very well!! Dammned good transaction and communication as well.!! I would highly recommend purchasing anything TEMPE has for sale. The sub was well packed and better than the pics of which serves well but not pure justice. I am very pleased. I thank you sir. Ill put it to work soon.
He has a 15" monster for sale thats dirt cheap for what it is. Id jump on it if you needed a dammned good sub from a hell of a seller!! If I had a placement or a need for a 15, Id been all over it by now!! 👀 :poop: !!

Last edited:
Sub came in just fine and shipping fast and was Excellent!! Packed very well!! Dammned good transaction and communication as well.!! I would highly recommend purchasing anything TEMPE has for sale. The sub was well packed and better than the pics of which serves well but not pure justice. I am very pleased. I thank you sir. Ill put it to work soon.
He has a 15" monster for sale thats dirt cheap for what it is. Id jump on it if you needed a dammned good sub from a hell of a seller!! If I had a placement or a need for a 15, Id been all over it by now!! 👀 :poop: !!
You’re going to love that sub. They are super nice sounding.

I had two Platform 3 12s a few years ago.. I kick myself daily thinking why the hell I sold them,.??? They almost doubled in$ now. I did sale them and picked up 4 of the Alumin. Basket XFL 12s in theyre place and still have those. This Ten will prob end up in my 14 2500 HD double cab chevy this summer. I have a few other subs, but LOL, Ill run this one for sure in there. Ill give all the room it needs. I have that Cresendo Skyway 3 k I picked up off DIYMA a few moths back that should be nice on it i think

Ill deff give some space up for it though. i want to rip all that Stock crap out of that truck and seal off those doors and floorboards get some components in there an aftermarket HU. Run that PPI 600.2 on front or my old Hifonic VII Vulcan or Gemeni in there. I have a 250 amp alt to put in it and another AGM batt to go under hood

Ill deff give some space up for it though. i want to rip all that Stock crap out of that truck and seal off those doors and floorboards get some components in there an aftermarket HU. Run that PPI 600.2 on front or my old Hifonic VII Vulcan or Gemeni in there. I have a 250 amp alt to put in it and another AGM batt to go under hood
I like the Precision Power amp. I ran Xtant and PPI back in the day.

I like the Precision Power amp. I ran Xtant and PPI back in the day.
Oh.. Not that old sorry Its the PPI Phantom 600.2 and I have a 1000.1d left in that series. Sold my 900.4s (2) and (2) other 1ks and the other 600.2. Those Xtants were some Nice gear man. the PPI I had some grey PC series, still have a couple of the Special Editions a-250 and A275 left , just 4 of those Xtant wood grain series left They sound really nice but not enough for sub duty, 600.1 but (1) 2ch and one 4 ch with plenty for front stage

Oh.. Not that old sorry Its the PPI Phantom 600.2 and I have a 1000.1d left in that series. Sold my 900.4s (2) and (2) other 1ks and the other 600.2. Those Xtants were some Nice gear man. the PPI I had some grey PC series, still have a couple of the Special Editions a-250 and A275 left , just 4 of those Xtant wood grain series left They sound really nice but not enough for sub duty, 600.1 but (1) 2ch and one 4 ch with plenty for front stage
I had the precision power pc2350. It would do 1400 watts rms bridged, but it pulled a ton of amps. i ran the xtant x1000.1 for awhile and also the little class D full range 1.1 amps. That was before it was cool to run class D on the front stage.

Holy crap! How did I ever miss your post! I'm so glad you got it! Thank you for the awesome feedback! You were amazing to work with!

Holy crap! How did I ever miss your post! I'm so glad you got it! Thank you for the awesome feedback! You were amazing to work with!
I certainly appreciate it sir!!! Its a great deal and i couldnt pass it up for a fantastic sub for the $. If i had room or a placement for your 15 you have for sale id deff be on that one too!! Thats a beast of a sub and a true built one. hmm.. well i appreciate your time spent and accepting my form of payment as well. im still old school a little bit. i dont have all those apps and dont know all the payment apps out there. deff a smoothe Transaction and I appreciate it sir!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...