10 PSI 18s + 5 Sundown 4500s on 16volts tahoe build

hey jp send me some free stuff! jk lol
lol

This is going to be an awesome build. I used to live in Cleveland, and I still visit family and friends, I would love to come an appreciate the work first hand when I head back to the Delta. I am subscribed and thanks for all the pics and videos!!
thanks man and that wont be a problem!

oh and

Soooooo, box design was changed....and Its..Id say, 64% done =D

Picture of the box =D

26befda1.jpg

in all honesty though, I always found you an ******* since the kenwood headunit ordeal we had a long while back... but you seem to keep pretty professional on the forums and that I respect. I look forward to seeing more of the build as it happens bro, sounds like it'll jam nicely.

in all honesty though, I always found you an ******* since the kenwood headunit ordeal we had a long while back... but you seem to keep pretty professional on the forums and that I respect. I look forward to seeing more of the build as it happens bro, sounds like it'll jam nicely.
Thanks man

Was supposed to say t. its lmao
made me lol!

i want more pics of the alternators. J/k bro will be a sweet build, cant wait to see the end result.
oh and box pics are up on my site

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.