1 ohm???

Btw it's a mono amp and each sub is 2ohms when wired to the amp get me a 1ohm load.
No one set of wires from amp I'm just gunna try and tap into both could see if it sounds better I guess basically same as diagram but wired from amp going to one coil not one wire on each coil to amp

1. Disconnect all wires and start from scratch

2. Follow the god d@mn wiring diagram, it's one sub setup, how can you **** that up

3. Learn how to put together a sentence with punctuation and meaning.

1. Disconnect all wires and start from scratch2. Follow the god d@mn wiring diagram, it's one sub setup, how can you **** that up

3. Learn how to put together a sentence with punctuation and meaning.
Wow your so cool man glad I come to this site for some help typing with my phone quick and super cool people like you feel the need to talk trash I did follow the diagram I'm only asking if the way I have type r is correct because that's how it was when I pulled it and wanted to know if it had been running on one coil

Hey bud, if you already have the coils connected together (+ to + and - to -) in parallel, then you just run one + and one - wire from either coil to the amplifier. Don't have to run to both since you've already connected them to each other.

Hope this helps.

Wow your so cool man glad I come to this site for some help typing with my phone quick and super cool people like you feel the need to talk trash I did follow the diagram I'm only asking if the way I have type r is correct because that's how it was when I pulled it and wanted to know if it had been running on one coil
Nobody understood what the hell you saying. I'm on my phone and look...I have periods, and commas. People can't help you, if they don't know what you're asking. Follow the wiring diagram and you know you'll have it right.

Hey bud, if you already have the coils connected together (+ to + and - to -) in parallel, then you just run one + and one - wire from either coil to the amplifier. Don't have to run to both since you've already connected them to each other.
Hope this helps.
Thank you !!!!!!!!! Haha I'll try to rerember my periods for the school teachers above me

1 OHM =
images

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.