07 F150, AQ HDC318, AQ2200, Boston's, etc

Will only be steppin up a little in power, but the new box will be 8.5 cubes at 34hz. Going to try out one of IA's DP21's. Should be fun //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Will probably be deadening the rear doors and maybe the rear floor in the process as well. Still have some luxory liner I want to try laying down to see what it does.

Will only be steppin up a little in power, but the new box will be 8.5 cubes at 34hz. Going to try out one of IA's DP21's. Should be fun //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Will probably be deadening the rear doors and maybe the rear floor in the process as well. Still have some luxory liner I want to try laying down to see what it does.
When are you going to try out the dp?

When are you going to try out the dp?
Hopefully in the next few weeks, its already on pre-order //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

duece I so wanna hear it lol. Looks alot louder then you last set up for sure. You going to the comp in CO Spring lol? its next month I heard?

Actually the aq2200 and hdc318 are already sold, and I have one of Incriminator's death penalty 21's on order, amp will either be a sundown 3000 or the AQ3500 coming out. Having BJ build me another box, will be carpeted this time.

Nismo - we need some more Denver comps, I'm not driving this gas pig to the springs for a show...haha

d@mn cant wait till i get my HDC318 and my AQ2200 in the back of my Hyundai Tiburon. Not to sure many compacts in maryland will be able to compete with me. I like rap and good rock clarity and hard bass are my favorites. Good luck with your next setup man

LMAO isn't this funny that i bought your sub and i said this in your thread
****, I didn't even put two and two together on that one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

BTW, tracking number is in your pm box...tomorrow one big ass moofa is headed yor way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Nice install man. I have the same truck and I was wondering how you mounted your components. Mine are coming in tomorrow and I dont know where to mount my crossover. Pics would be nice. thanks

Actually the aq2200 and hdc318 are already sold, and I have one of Incriminator's death penalty 21's on order, amp will either be a sundown 3000 or the AQ3500 coming out. Having BJ build me another box, will be carpeted this time.
Nismo - we need some more Denver comps, I'm not driving this gas pig to the springs for a show...haha
The springs ***** for comps man... I only know of the ones that Drive In Autosound puts on and they blow.. But you should still go there and show off your setup.. It's pretty clean thats for sure:cool:

f_moar016m_5bce793.jpg
Would this design be better for putting up numbers in an S-10 than ports firing up and subs firing at the seat? I've seen this design implemented in a lot of trucks and I can't help but wonder if I need to change up the design to extract higher numbers from my setup.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.