07 F150, AQ HDC318, AQ2200, Boston's, etc

Would this design be better for putting up numbers in an S-10 than ports firing up and subs firing at the seat? I've seen this design implemented in a lot of trucks and I can't help but wonder if I need to change up the design to extract higher numbers from my setup.
Ive had people tell me, thats the best design in an ext cab truck for the meter. Personally, I like subs and port up at the window line. It lets the sub(s) load off of the roof. I guess port to the side does the same, though. If you do port on the side, mount the sub directly over the external port opening, though, so there won't be wasted space in the box.

Ive had people tell me, thats the best design in an ext cab truck for the meter. Personally, I like subs and port up at the window line. It lets the sub(s) load off of the roof. I guess port to the side does the same, though. If you do port on the side, mount the sub directly over the external port opening, though, so there won't be wasted space in the box.
Got it. Like I said, right now the box is built with the ports along the top firing at the roof and the woofers are firing at the back of the seats. Thoughts?

The springs ***** for comps man... I only know of the ones that Drive In Autosound puts on and they blow.. But you should still go there and show off your setup.. It's pretty clean thats for sure:cool:
Lol. Better than nothing that's for sure. I tried to put on show but I would rather compete and have fun then running a show

My new toy showed up, never mind the dust on the dayton ref 8, just using it for, well reference:

f_dp21002m_6e5d8e2.jpg

Nice install man. I have the same truck and I was wondering how you mounted your components. Mine are coming in tomorrow and I dont know where to mount my crossover. Pics would be nice. thanks
Sorry I didn't see this earlier, I can still take pics if you want. The bostons came with adapter plates that bolt right in, I will probably be ditching the bostons and going with some cdt's though

Would this design be better for putting up numbers in an S-10 than ports firing up and subs firing at the seat? I've seen this design implemented in a lot of trucks and I can't help but wonder if I need to change up the design to extract higher numbers from my setup.
Once again, sorry I didn't see this earlier. That setup got pretty loud to the ear, but my installs are notoriously quiet, so I wouldn't use my setup for reference //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

My new toy showed up, never mind the dust on the dayton ref 8, just using it for, well reference:
f_dp21002m_6e5d8e2.jpg
dang I see your stepping down in size a bit, squeeze in 4 or 6 of those things maybe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif:hilariou:

Gonna be sweet, I bet you will see a lot of //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/omg.gif.05aa02c3095d6ce9338996654eca0863.gif when you upen the back doors and show people what ya got in there

Can't wait to see the pics of this build.

f_dp21002m_6e5d8e2.jpg

Hawt!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

People won't be seeing it unless their in the truck. Its going to fire up and the top of the box will most likely be above most people's heads if their standing outside the truck. I thought about firing it up or to the side but I'm afraid of the screws not holding the sub in when I get rough with the truck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.