05 Mustang SQ + Low Weight Questions

The Audiocontrol 6XS is the only new, somewhat affordable, 2 way plus sub active crossover that I can think of off the top of my head. If you were willing to go used and locate something like the Coustic XM6, those can be had fairly cheap. Sadly, most affordable active crossovers lack a bandpass section for the mid and one is either forced to go ultra high end like the BitOne/MS-8/3Sixty/etc. or just use High Pass/Low Pass built into the head unit.

You have a 9855. Just use that...

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

And the Audison bit ten is now, less than half the price of the bit one...

Thanks for more responses.

I don't have the 9855 anymore - that was my last build and I am sure I will miss it.

As far as I know, the AVIC D3 can't set the front RCA's as a high and rear RCA's as a low pass (like I did with my 9855), so don't think I can use that. I'm going to need some kind of external crossover for this build. I'll take a look at the crossovers recommended gunz. I remember the Coustic's from way back in the day - they were stout units with a good chunk of adjustments. Since this car isn't going to any competitions, I'm really more looking for something that will just make sure my tweeters don't get killed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.