03 focus budget build/rebuild

MarcusFranz
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Cocoa, Fl
Well like many people my budget is almost none, I am young, 17 and i intend to get the best out of what i have. That said, enjoy, critique, and help.

The car...

03 Ford focus sedan
DSCF4213.jpg

DSCF4214.jpg
DSCF4217.jpg
CarColorCorrectAfter.jpg
Same subs old box
DSCF4193.jpg

Sub before these the type x on right
IMG00296.jpg

Subs before that
FILE0036.jpg

first sub in first box i built
noname.jpg
first sub in prefab

Picture008.jpg

Equipment going into/already in the car

Headunit- phase linear/jensen uv10

Wiring/Electrical- 4 gauge back to amp/amps 0 gauge for big 3 possible new battery

Amps- Orion cobalt 200.4 (will run subs until i get the second amp) Older alpine V12 four channel will run subs once i get it

Subs- 2x Rf p1 15s s4 vc

Box- about 6 cubes tuned to 29hz

Highs/Mids- No clue yet i do have some boston 2 inch computer speakers being used for highs tho

what kind of sofware did you use?? So if you want to go and buy some stuff you'll have to stack them up on your back seat heh //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

well its not super loud, but i gets low and i dont have any trunk rattle because subs are fired forward and the trunk is sealed off, its about as loud as before but remember im still only on half the reccomended power and its not super clean power... i would imagine if i throw 500 clean watts at it it'll slam pretty good

hmm....a 4 channel powering subs? you need to save up and get a class d mono amp. and yes that is some THIN speaker wire. I see that causing problems before long. also what was the point of the screws showing on the prefab box? doesnt make much since.

hmm....a 4 channel powering subs? you need to save up and get a class d mono amp. and yes that is some THIN speaker wire. I see that causing problems before long. also what was the point of the screws showing on the prefab box? doesnt make much since.
this but nice setup for low budget

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.