01 Silverado, 4 Sa-8s, AQ2200, DC POWER, & iPad 2

**** right, adapt and overcome man
yessir! so I just ordered these

5050_18-1Ft_WP_white_pcb-black_02.jpg

SMD5050_60M_White_customer_01.jpg

these are gonna go on the bottom of the grille, on top of the lower light housings..

I also ordered some 5 k HID's, my bulbs are old and really need to be replaced, my head lights should be HELLA bright now, all for $65, not bad:)

yessir! so I just ordered these
5050_18-1Ft_WP_white_pcb-black_02.jpg

SMD5050_60M_White_customer_01.jpg

these are gonna go on the bottom of the grille, on top of the lower light housings..

I also ordered some 5 k HID's, my bulbs are old and really need to be replaced, my head lights should be HELLA bright now, all for $65, not bad:)
how do you wire those in?

So I got all the big 3 installed, alternator and wired up.. Started it up and it was squeaking:( stock pulley is a lil bigger than my DC Power alt so I went to autozone and fiddled around with a few smaller belts but none of them fit!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif they were all too small.. Turns out my belt was just worn out even though it was only 8 months old? So I got a new one, slapped it on there and viola! Back in business and my truck doesn't screech like yo momma.

Oh and BTW I'm charging at 15.3 bitchezzzzz(:)

AND, I picked up this bit ch today, guy that backed out ended up getting his amp back so I'm set on a amp now!

ee21a782ca6856b2f2762c4df205d90d.jpg

It's huge! And my dual inputs look RIGHT at home in this bish, cannnnt fuckinggg wait to install it I'm sooo hyped

I'm sanding all the pieces I'm painting on my doors down today, should have some updates soon.. I'm going to Louisiana with my fam in the a.m. and ill be gone till Tuesday but once I get back, fuuuuuullll fledged slaving on this bish till its done..

I ordered my ipad mini bezel from soundman so that should be here for sure by when I get back, and I got a XS D3400 for under the hood in that back corner, just gotta build a box/holder for it. plenty updates will be coming soon so stay tuned!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

Leaving New Orleans in a few hours, gonna chill with the fam when I get back but starting tomorrow the 26th, I'm ham at it, doors will be getting re installed once everything is painted, gotta finish the box and get it in, and then it is onto the amp rack and other things, can't wait, stay tuned guyz:)

Evening *******... got some updates for yeahs..

lets start it off with a bang

DSC_0249.jpg

Next two pics show why there hasnt been **** for progress the last week and a half, i was in New Orleans with my girlfriends fam!

this is her and I infront of the Superdome in downtown NO

DSC_0261.jpg

bad *** pic I took while we were on the barge.

DSC_0270.jpg

Of course I went to Bourbon Street..

DSC_0279.jpg

Christmas day it snowed in Dallas, wtf! (Man I really need to get my valance back on...)

DSC_0284.jpg

Started mocking up my little under dash housing that will hold my HU, test fitted in the truck and I still have room to move around even though Im 6'3.. it will be going above my left knee

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

iPad mini dash mock up. knob you see on the left flushed in is a Pac LC1 i took apart and mounted, it will serve as My bass knob, not sure if I will end up doing this dash white, or black, or a combo of both.. Im thinking a combo..

DSC_0296.jpg

Yeah its gonna be nice and flush

DSC_0298.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

Looks like a good place for some LEDs...

DSC_0303.jpg

Today I installed my LED's I ordered in my grille.

Heat shrinked and ready to go

DSC_0306.jpg

Daytime pics do NO justice, you can only see the actual color of them at night, scroll down for night shots(;

DSC_0309.jpg

DSC_0310.jpg

Gettin ready to solder the passenger side

DSC_0313.jpg

All taped up and done!

DSC_0316.jpg

Before...

DSC_0300.jpg

After!

DSC_0323.jpg

DSC_0324.jpg

They dont project much light out in front of the truck but from the LED's over to the side it lights up everything, they will compliment my HID's very well..

started painting some interior pieces I had sanded.. just wanted to see some progress really.. lol i still need to sand down some other panels.

DSC_0318.jpg

DSC_0320.jpg

camera died after this pic but youre not missing much..

DSC_0319.jpg

gonna take the lady shopping tomorrow so IDK what I will get done but stay tuned I may have some more small updates for you guyz.. sorry I havent been consistent with updates. thats about to change:)

also check out my build log for my girls car im doing, a VERY nice budget install im doing for her.

heres the link.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/562267-girlfriends-jeep-american-bass-alpine-mb-quart-audio-technix.html

Any updates? This is the whole reason I joined the site LOL! Nice build!
Thanks man it means a lot and yes I got quite a few pics to upload.

not a fan of the l.e.d strips, but **** I like that ipad mount man, hope those HID's are going into some kind of projector housing
Thanks bro! And the housings I have are technically for projectors, although they don't really look like it, I need to re aim the lights, I only bought HIDs to hold me over till I do a retrofit, I wanna do some TL projectors.. Paint the whole inside of the light to match the truck, etc. will be very sex when I'm done I promise.

Who wants some major audio updates!?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.