01 Silverado, 4 Sa-8s, AQ2200, DC POWER, & iPad 2

airspace looks too small, causing pesky response and poor low frequency response.Always determine the Q of a sealed airspace.
I see.. Hmm, would drilling holes in the back of the "enclosure" and the door panel help with better low end response? Of should I rebuild and do bigger pods? Or just mount rings on the doors so the kids are IB? What do you think would sounds best? I mean I love bass and all but I want these mids to sound as good as I can make them sound.

you could drill some 4" holes then sandwich fiberglass insulation between to small speaker grills to create an aperiodic membrane.
or just make 5" holes and let them play into the door.
i may do the latter, that sounds the most reasonable for me.. mm, thanks for your response. i appreciate and value your opinion

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

lets start with electrical updates.

so Im only running 2 106 ah Dekas, one is also running duties as the front batt.. lowest ive dropped too AT IDLE was 12.7, when im driving its bullet proof im dropping to maybe 14.5 at full tilt and it charges right back to 15.3 within a few moments.

threw some wood in there so the batt would sit level and not move around.

DSC_0368.jpg

Installed,

DSC_0370.jpg

Figured out i needed bussbars real quick so i went to home depot and found this ish

DSC_0376.jpg

metal blades for the jig saw

DSC_0378.jpg

got it all in and situated

DSC_0371.jpg

rear batt behind the passenger seat

DSC_0369.jpg

dropped the amps and crossovers in

DSC_0372.jpg

DSC_0381.jpg

DSC_0387.jpg

Dual Inputs!

DSC_0388.jpg

wired up the subs, with the clear and black 8 gauge

DSC_0383.jpg

started the ipad dash

DSC_0389.jpg

fiberglassed the pan

DSC_0391.jpg

DSC_0395.jpg

DSC_0396.jpg

DSC_0397.jpg

DSC_0398.jpg

DSC_0399.jpg

DSC_0400.jpg

gonna bedliner it but inside all the lines where the AC controls and iPad goes, will be painted white.. it should tie everything together

btw, this ***** SLAMS! ill get vids soon:)

[quote name='Dtrom']:yumyum: looks awesome![/QUOTE]
thanks bro

Oh, also picked this up. NS V1 basket and motor from @TheycallmeJT ;

DSC_0393.jpg

By this summer I want to have the blowthrough in, I want to do a "4th order" itll basically be a ported box with a loading wall, not quite a full 4th order, @Ram_Designs will be doing the design.

Im in the process of selling my mids, i wanna get the newer crescendos..

http://store.crescen...-6-5-mid-range/

also, Im no longer going to be running a head unit when i do the blow through my old center console from the previous blowthorugh is going back in, its gonna get cut up and made the way i like it:)

I will be running a Audison Bit Ten D as my head unit and processor. will be flush mounting the controller in the center console

not sure on subs right now..

I may be working out a deal for some B2 woofers so i might get them if he lets me do a payment plan over the next month because I really want them lol

Last edited by a moderator:
iPad 2 with wifi+3g, im not using a data plan though, only reason I got the 3g option is because it has a GPS chip in it. wifi model does not, so when it is docked in my truck, once I jailbreak it and get the $150 tomtom app for free, I'll be able to tether the internet from my iPhone 5 to it, thus giving me turn by turn navigation..

mix of both, i really want to clean the truck up, and make it atleast somewhat show worthy, the interior is about to change durastically once I get back to Dallas for Thanksgiving and Christmas break (I'm in college in Oklahoma) I will be redoing the doors, along with doing the sub box, and making an armrest built into it, the box/center console will house the gain control for my sub amp, voltage meter, maybe a SMD meter or two, and this

EQ molded into my old center consoles cup holder

photo35.jpg

but at the end of the day, the truck will be my DD..
You better not put any open cans in those cup holders. Lol shit be crey crey.

You better not put any open cans in those cup holders. Lol shit be crey crey.
LOL you ain't lyin.. But I'm gonna run a Audison Bit ten when I redo the blow through so I don't need that EQ I'm gonna take it outta there and sell it.

nice updates. lots of gear in that ride.
Thanks man, it was a tight squeeze for sure.. When I redo the blow through there will be ALOT more room.. Thinking of getting a tool chest for the bed to store some stuff back there..

Ask and you shall receive sir. Give me a little while I just took one..

LOL you ain't lyin.. But I'm gonna run a Audison Bit ten when I redo the blow through so I don't need that EQ I'm gonna take it outta there and sell it
Ask and you shall receive sir. Give me a little while I just took one..
Vids vids VIDS!!! Ondalay! Can't wait to see this shit!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.