00' S-10 budget SQ install 2-8's/.48KW

I love the .48kw, that was a nice touch.
Thanks, it keeps me thinking positive while i'm doing homework. If anyone here is considering a degree in mechanical engineering, DON'T, unless you like math. I'm working on differential equations and it is TOUGH.

Fellow S10 owner, subscribed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Mine's extended cab

IMG_0832.jpg

So I finally received my e8 drivers, I didn't expect them to be so small or HEAVY. Anyways here are the pictures of my drivers even though I'm sure all of you know what these little beasts look like by now. I still need to run the wires, install hidden accessory switch, remove jack mount, build the box, and finish the box. Hidden accessory switch so I don't need do fiddle with the HU if I don't feel like bass and to disable someone such as my brother from cranking from it too high. I've asked for a big old table saw for xmas, the type that takes 2 men to move not a contractors type.

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

Thanks, it keeps me thinking positive while i'm doing homework. If anyone here is considering a degree in mechanical engineering, DON'T, unless you like math. I'm working on differential equations and it is TOUGH.
But differential equations is fun //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif my favorite math class (EE).

Those 8's look nice! Should sound real good in that S-10.

I had two S-10's in my day. A 93 with the 4.3 engine that I still see running around from time to time and an 99 extended cab, that I leased. It was a dog though. 4cylinder FTL in that truck, but did some massive beat in it and was fun for what it was.

Good luck and you have some nice stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.