Troubleshooting & Repair

Post OEM or aftermarket, car audio system troubleshooting, upgrade and repair questions here.
I have 2 Rockford Fosgate p3's and 1 jlaudio W7 1jlaudio 1000/1 (12's speaker size) Is there an advantage to hooking them all up or would it be...
I have a single 12” sub on a 3k amp and without music playing I stay at 14.0-14.5 volts but when I have it where I regularly listen, it drops to...
Is there a high current Charger that can be used with lithium batteries when doing demos in Doors.
I currently have an Orion hcca124 sub in a ported box, and Orion 3000.1 d splx amplifier, and an XS Power D3400 secondary battery and a 250amp...
Whats up fellas. I’m confused here and looking for guidance in what to do with my 10” kicker compvr 1ohm with dual voice coils. I have only that...
What’s up ladies and gentlemen of the car audio world? Today I bring to you the all inclusive Fiberglass Amp Rack 101 Lesson! Allow me to insert...
Hey guys, in this episode I show you how you can take a seemingly normal box, and make it truly custom and one of a kind, and integrate it into...
Well I have been planning out my enclosure for my 15" DC XL and wanted something amazing that is really going to turn heads, I looked into suede...
Alright guys I just got a motor that was in desperate need of some TLC... I decided I would clean it up a bit and about half way through I figured...
The purpose of this Sticky is to provide links to useful information associated with car audio and audio in general. Often the same questions are...
Someone posted these on another site so I am posting them here for a sticky. Automatic Voltage Calculator and Instructions And then by our own...
I know some guys come on here asking about ohm loads for their single or multiple speaker setups. Well the way it works is that speakers use...
I've always looked for a chart on here, but have yet to find one to date. Here is one I found, not sure if the info is correct, but seems legit.
So i have noticed that many who are new to the world of car audio, ask the same exact questions. So in an attempt to cut down on some of these...
Well people, after many trials and tribulations, I have finally constructed my first set of kick panels. Before I began this project, I was a...
Mods: I think you should sticky this, or suggest another title for the thread and sticky the new thread. This will reduce a lot of threads that...
Basic Guide To Shop Safety Hey all, thanks for taking the time to read this guide. No, this is not a tell all, end all...

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

Troubleshooting & Repair

Post OEM or aftermarket, car audio system troubleshooting, upgrade and repair questions here.

Views

20240723_125956.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024
20240723_125945.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024

New threads

Top recent contributers