<b>SKAR Audio</b>

High Performance Car Audio products at a reasonable price with outstanding customer support!
Hey all, It has been quite awhile since we have posted about our upcoming new products because we have been so busy with our recent move into a...
Hello everyone, Kevin of Skar Audio has been working on an iPhone app (iOS in general) for quite some time now alongside running the daily...
This thread is to inform anyone looking for a Skar Audio drop in re-cone kit of what that cost is and how to go about ordering them. Re cone's...

We are cleaning things up around the office and that means a Skar Audio Yard Sale... All items are being sold as is, check descriptions below for...
Today at the Skar Audio HQ we put in action the first production model ZVX-12 *V2* that we had sent via air before the main shipment arrives this...
I accidentally made this thread, thought I was in the pm's
Hi Guys,   We are selling a select few number of freshly reconed subwoofers that have just been finished. All tested to work perfectly and may...
After much demand we have finally gotten around to putting the Skar Audio SK-2500.1D on our test bench and the Dyno Results are in... We used (4)...
We have been working on the ZVX-8 for more than 9 months now and have finally just about wrapped up production as I write this on January 22nd...
We have decided going into the new year that we are going to discontinue making the T-Series 5 Channel Amplifiers as it seems the demand for 5...
We had the pleasure of having one of our dealers and team members join us at the Skar Audio HQ on Friday for some live TermLab Testing in the...
Short but made a quick video while at work on Thanksgiving giving a quick demo =) The Skar Audio Escalade now has (6) Skar Audio SK-3500.1D's...
So we have been very busy here at Skar Audio working on a lot of new product lines, and I have one more to announce tonight =). We took a step...
Today I put together box designs along with cut sheets for the VVXv2 Series Subwoofers, in both Single and Dual Woofer Designs...   If you are...
Hello everyone! It has been quite awhile since I have posted much information lately due to how extremely busy you all are keeping us here at...
The first ever Skar Audio Winter Holiday Sales Event is here, and we are happy to announce you can for a limited time save on some of our most...
Hey everyone, The time has finally come to release information and pricing on the much talked about Skar Audio earbud line we are launching next...
We have been working on a new Pro Audio Mid Range woofer over the last several months that will cater to a different market and application than...
Going into the holiday season I have been getting more and more emails from customers both new and old on where they can purchase Skar Audio...
We had a dealer submit these images this morning on a 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe they just finished putting a system in.   We are working on getting...
A really nice and clean installation in a Ford Mustang done by one of our authorized dealers - Mid Ohio Auto Styling - including the following...
The brand new T-Series Series amplifiers are a brand new product line from Skar Audio, and with that being said we wanted to get some clamp...
The brand new MSK Series amplifiers are now in stock and a new product line from Skar Audio, so what we did today was go ahead and throw them on...
Today at Skar Audio we put the Skar Audio SK-4500.1D on our newly built test bench and got it all set up with the SMD AD-1 Amplifier Dyno for...
On Friday we threw the Skar Audio SK-1500.1D on the test bench and Amp Dyno'd it using all 3 modes available on the SMD AD-1.   Very happy with...
We are happy to announce that the "T-Series" amplifiers are only about 8 days from arriving to our facility to start shipping out. They will be...
We are happy to announce that the MSK "Mini" SK Series amplifiers are only about 4 days from arriving to our facility to start shipping out. They...
Hi Guys, We have been getting a lot of requests lately from customers to tour the Skar Audio Head Quarters here in Tampa, FL. Unfortunately for...
I've searched around, including the Skar Audio website and cannot find the X-max for the MA-8. Does anybody know what it is? Thanks in advance...
We have just finished developing some amplifiers that we are super excited to announce! The Mini-SK Series, which will include 2 models, the...
Friday, Sept 13th we finally got quite a few of our highly anticipated product lines in which are now fully stocked! All Pre-Orders have been...
Got cut short on pictures, but nonetheless was able to snap a few during the installation on this 2004 Jeep Wrangler. Full Skar Audio System was...
Here is a video we shot at the Skar Audio HQ Today of the Escalade playing to some music...it is extremely loud - hurts to sit in! Thanks for...
We are happy to announce that the Skar Audio VD Series family of subwoofers are now in stock. The VD Series was designed to provide serious bass...
As many of you already know we are launching a new high end component speaker system series called the SPX. They will come in the SPX-65 and...
We are bringing back the enormously popular Amplifier Trade in program for a short time due to the amount of requests we've been getting recently...
Here are pictures from a 23' Key West Center Console Full Skar Audio Boat Installation we did last week. It turned out great, really impressed...
Time has come to announce the official Pre-Order of the all new SPX-525 and SPX-65 Component Speaker Systems. We announced information on these...
We are happy to announce that we are bringing back the popular enclosure + subwoofer combo packages we once offered awhile back! We understand...
New Product Announcement : We have been working hard on creating a more space friendly subwoofer that still encompasses the power handling...
I remember seeing Steve (SMD) doing some AD-1 Dyno Testing on another 1500 Watt Amplifier recently when browsing his YouTube video, and since we...
We are happy to finally announce the Pre-Order for the new VD Series line which we have been talking about for quite some time now. The original...
We just wanted to share a news segment that was shot on Friday by ABC Action News of Tampa, FL in which they interviewed Kevin Schlenker (Owner of...

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

<b>SKAR Audio</b>

High Performance Car Audio products at a reasonable price with outstanding customer support!

Views

20240723_125956.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024
20240723_125945.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024

New threads

Top recent contributers