"CarStereoApp" iPhone Application Toolkit - Now Live!!

SkarAudio
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Florida
Hello everyone,

Kevin of Skar Audio has been working on an iPhone app (iOS in general) for quite some time now alongside running the daily operations of Skar Audio; and the time has finally come to announce its arrival! Skar Audio is proud to support the launch of the all NEW "CarStereoApp"!!

The iOS app is currently available on only apple devices. However, with the launch we are now working on coding the android version for release middle of next month.

Application Name : "CarStereoApp"

Your ALL-IN-ONE Car Stereo Tool Kit

Features

-Subwoofer Wiring Diagrams

-User Interactive Gallery Features

-Extensive Tutorial and FAQ Guides

-A wide assortment of the most used calculators

-Test Tones at your fingertips!

Click To Buy

Price : $0.99

We are able to update this app very easily and it is a new app, we are always adding more content and taking user input on how to constantly keep this toolkit as extensive as possible!

We will be adding a live box design calculator feature to the App as well within 3 weeks time that is more sophisticated and accurate then something similar to the RE Box Calculator, etc - all at the access of your fingertips. Anyone who purchases the app will get the automatic free update when it launches!

*This app is not free due to the fact it is mostly unrelated to Skar Audio as a brand and more of a stand alone concept. I figured I would address this question now as I am sure some of you will ask. The development cost were quite decent in making this app, but I also wanted to keep the price fair :). The Box Calculator feature coming soon was a huge addition!

Pictures

are you serious? Would people actually trust a guy who doesn't know the difference between the surround and basket on a subwoofer to tell them how to set their system up?

holydumb_zps8c676cb3.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Also, is it possible to get a b-stock version of this app?¿

Thanks.

the fact that Kevin doesn't delete/report all you dbags post dumping in EVERY thread he makes, shows he has more class in one finger than the rest of you low life cumguzzlers combined. Kevin, keep doin what you do
Or he's not trying to stir the shitstorm even further.

the fact that Kevin doesn't delete/report all you dbags post dumping in EVERY thread he makes, shows he has more class in one finger than the rest of you low life cumguzzlers combined. Kevin, keep doin what you do
i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you're unaware of the nonsense that kevin has perpetrated around here for years. YEARS.

I bought it for the Iphone....its not the worst app i've seen....although SKAR Product reccomendations are in the app for advertising. Overall it will be a usefull app to have all the calculators and information in one place. The volume and port length calculators are pretty cool. I'd say 7 out of 10 for this app.

I bought it for the Iphone....its not the worst app i've seen....although SKAR Product reccomendations are in the app for advertising. Overall it will be a usefull app to have all the calculators and information in one place. The volume and port length calculators are pretty cool. I'd say 7 out of 10 for this app.
Good to know. Hopefully it'll be available for androids soon so I can try it out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SkarAudio

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SkarAudio
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date