"CarStereoApp" iPhone Application Toolkit - Now Live!!

Yes, it does. While you kids are in EVERY THREAD he makes acting like unintelligible, mouth breathing troglodytes, he doesn't respond in kind, nor does he get you banned for post dumping (which he could.. if anyone knows about being banned, its me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif). It takes some class to rise above the lowest common denominator.
That said, I don't run skar, nor condone some of the behavior (if what i have heard is true.. i have a feeling there is more to it than is told). But i support someone trying to get a business going.
He has in the past responded in kind, and I have been banned before:crazy:. There is more to it than is told, but largely because there is so much to be told that it's hard to tell it all.

I also support someone trying to get a business going. On the other hand I would much rather see consumers support a company like SSA, sundown, etc, that have interesting products and don't have the shady past and present that Kevin has, as well as a general lack of knowledge of most things related to audio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SkarAudio

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SkarAudio
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date