dacheatham

Amp Dyno Wolfram 2400....2400 watts for $199

P r o t o t y p e

"Prototype" using a leftover heatsink from another already produced amp.

"Prototype" using a leftover board from another already produced amp.

"You're not going to find a stronger, harder working amp in its class" Every other amp in its class...is the SAME AMP!

It's a "good" board and a decent price, but it's nothing special. Marketing wank irk's me

I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

I remember when diablo got bait and switched by buildhouse. Literally put them out of business.

Same with RD.

For that reason, myself personally...id tone down the memes. It is really leaving wolfram exposed if there are buildhouse issues.

Team Flex Issues

JVF Customz

REFS- Supergumby5000, Lastcall, 919motoring, hippishake, daboyfromdabx (great seller), beach22

I remember when diablo got bait and switched by buildhouse. Literally put them out of business.

Now thats a name I haven't heard in a long time! Forgot about that mess.

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

Proto DAT-2500s were beast. Production models were basically Pyramid lol

Team Flex Issues

JVF Customz

REFS- Supergumby5000, Lastcall, 919motoring, hippishake, daboyfromdabx (great seller), beach22

Proto DAT-2500s were beast. Production models were basically Pyramid lol

Hopefully thats not the case here! anyhow, bigblank said he'd trade the proto back for a production model. Hopefully he will test that one too!

Avinusa HU for 2007 Honda Crv

Electrical : Duracell Grp 34 AGM with Big3

front stage : Sundown Sae 50.4 on DB651s

Sub amp : AB 4480.1

Subs : 2) Sundown SA-12s @1 ohm in 3.8cu'ft @ 32hz

Hopefully thats not the case here! anyhow, bigblank said he'd trade the proto back for a production model. Hopefully he will test that one too!

Yes I will also be testing the production version when it comes out.

Head Unit: Pioneer Avic-5201NEX

Amplifiers: Orion XTR1000.4, Alphard DB-2000.1D

Front Speakers: Infinity Perfect 600 Components

Rear Speakers: Image Dynamics ID6.5

Subwoofers: 2 JL Audio 12TW3-D4

Yes I will also be testing the production version when it comes out.

Good man. Thanks bro!

I ordered this amp and I recieved an email this past Saturday from Wolfram that a shipment is on the way.  It was supposed to be delivered by the end of day today.  When I check the tracking number it says only a label has been created.  Has any one else had the same issue?  

same here. i got notice of label created on Saturday as well. Originally states UPS shipping, but provides a fed ex tracking number

22 hours ago, Muffdogg said:

I ordered this amp and I recieved an email this past Saturday from Wolfram that a shipment is on the way.  It was supposed to be delivered by the end of day today.  When I check the tracking number it says only a label has been created.  Has any one else had the same issue?  

27 minutes ago, poolman966554 said:

same here. i got notice of label created on Saturday as well. Originally states UPS shipping, but provides a fed ex tracking number

The best thing to do would be to ask them. No one here is going to be able to help you with this. 

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

19 hours ago, Slo_Ride said:

The best thing to do would be to ask them. No one here is going to be able to help you with this. 

Your right.I emailed wolfram this morning, and i recieved this reponse sometime today.

"Fedex was originally scheduled to pick up the shipments earlier this week, but they called to reschedule due to the storms we're having. They should pick up the shipment either today or tomorrow! Your tracking will update with an accurate ETA once Fedex picks it up! 

23 hours ago, poolman966554 said:

Your right.I emailed wolfram this morning, and i recieved this reponse sometime today.

"Fedex was originally scheduled to pick up the shipments earlier this week, but they called to reschedule due to the storms we're having. They should pick up the shipment either today or tomorrow! Your tracking will update with an accurate ETA once Fedex picks it up! 

It rained more than normal here this week. Remnants of the tropical storm that passed through...It stopped some time Wednesday on my part of town. Maybe there was some flooding in the Cave Creek area near where they operate...

Absolutely beautiful day here in town... I'll bet those amps are movin' now... lol 

On 10/6/2018 at 4:43 PM, shredder2 said:

Absolutely beautiful day here in town... I'll bet those amps are movin' now... lol 

Not mine. Been 4 days since colins reply.. must have one hellava flood problem down there

75 degrees and sunny for 2 days now... I haven't seen much flooding lately but of course my rock is on a hill... lol

2 minutes ago, poolman966554 said:

Not mine. Been 4 days since colins reply.. must have one hellava flood problem down there

On 10/10/2018 at 7:55 PM, nate0 said:

Ya, no clue. Still waiting too.

Starting to wonder if they all drowned 😕

From what I read they had some issues with Fedex after the rain delay. There is some info on the wolfram audio fan page on facebook. Apparently they were starting to go out Tuesday. 

https://m.facebook.com/groups/135301140610846?tsid=0.06200391403655914&source=result

Head Unit:Kenwood DDX395

Front Stage:Morel Maximo 6.5” Components

Front Amp:Wolfram 125.4

Sub Amp:Wolfram 1500.1

Sub:Wolfram Ag-12

Wiring:Sundown

Ya I read that too.  I was debating on picking mine up but I don't use Facebook and know no one at that shop.  Plus am building a new box which is still a wip...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now