Amp Dyno Wolfram 2400....2400 watts for $199

None as far as I know.
Wow, China strikes again. I almost got a S1 2250 but chose an XTR1500 instead. I figured Korea + established brand would be a better choice. I later scored an APMI2k from fleabay but I haven't hooked it up yet. Sort of thinking about getting another and strapping them on 2 12s for Meca street 2 class but idk.

i don't it's that.. 1 guy has 4 channel that goes in and out or something keeps asking for a fix.. we just never know about amps til they been out like 2 yrs i guess..
I wonder how much is user error. You need big electrical for these... And if you wire below one they really don't like it... Guy I sold the S1-2250 has been beating it hard and has had zero issues. My second test coming out tonight after I get back from the lake is 2100w Korean amp from Brutal Sounds... iTs 349 and will no doubt be more durable.

I wonder how much is user error. You need big electrical for these... And if you wire below one they really don't like it... Guy I sold the S1-2250 has been beating it hard and has had zero issues. My second test coming out tonight after I get back from the lake is 2100w Korean amp from Brutal Sounds... iTs 349 and will no doubt be more durable.
cool.. yeah probably 50% of all amp failure is gain to high or improper install..

Decent looking numbers, and price. Will it make me snatch out my IA20.1? No. I guess only time will tell how well these will hold up. If it is Chinese built, they appear to be getting better at this.

This is the same pcb line as the s2250.1, but one step higher on power rating. Korean amp makers like zenon and s&i now have chinese divisions, this amp is one of those.

You always get what you pay for. These amps will do fine im sure. But if you expect to rail on these at 0.35, you should opt for korean. In all my experience with Chinese amps like this; 1ohm is fine. Usually 0.7 is ok (d1.4 for example)... but any lower is hit or miss.

At this price, wire to 1ohm and be happy

Need to see internals before I say anything

Especially want to see what brand of components they're using and what fets, as well as how well built the board appears from a quality standpoint because of it being made in china

Decent looking numbers, and price. Will it make me snatch out my IA20.1? No. I guess only time will tell how well these will hold up. If it is Chinese built, they appear to be getting better at this.
dem Chinese are the masters of making workable things out of complete sh*t and sell it to you for a high profit margin. 10 more years we'll see a 3.5k amp for 200 bucks doing rated on the amp dyno. By that time 3.5k is considered a baby setup hahahahaa.

dem Chinese are the masters of making workable things out of complete sh*t and sell it to you for a high profit margin. 10 more years we'll see a 3.5k amp for 200 bucks doing rated on the amp dyno. By that time 3.5k is considered a baby setup hahahahaa.
I don't think it will take 10 years dude.

Need to see internals before I say anything
Especially want to see what brand of components they're using and what fets, as well as how well built the board appears from a quality standpoint because of it being made in china
I have gut photos on my facebook group page... It's an S&I made chinese amp. Yes this amp is happiest at 1ohm... really not a lot more power when you drop the load down.

I'm really thinking of replacing my FSD 1600 with this. It's for an SSA XCON 15. I have an agm under the hood. Will adding the big 3 and another agm in the back be enough for this amp? Also, I didn't see it in the Wolfram website. When will this be available for the presell price?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.