Amp Dyno Wolfram 2400....2400 watts for $199

I love this amp so far! only got a few hours on it and need to beef up my electrical before wiring to 1 ohm. but its really strong at 4 ohm and I have been getting great customer service from Colin! He was very helpful in sending a replacement bass knob cable that was lost in shipping and was very responsive through the shipping issue. 

My only complaints so far are how bright the power light is on the bass knob and that its hard to turn the knobs on the amp without a screw driver or finger nails. Both are so minor they are hardly worth mentioning but just to show im not biased lol

Everything else is great! Excellent terminals and mounting tabs and a very compact and sensible package. Sounds fine and the clipping light works good. Fliters all work and the simplicity is much appreciated.

I wish I bought 2 or 4 for the price I paid

I remember when diablo got bait and switched by buildhouse. Literally put them out of business.

Same with RD.

For that reason, myself personally...id tone down the memes. It is really leaving wolfram exposed if there are buildhouse issues.
TRUE SOOOOOO TRUE!!!!! I owned a diablo proto and it was a tank!!!!!! .5 no prob! had an RD 1st batch and again!!!!!!!! TANK!!!!!!! so sorry to see them go under

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.