Amp Dyno Wolfram 2400....2400 watts for $199

I'm really thinking of replacing my FSD 1600 with this. It's for an SSA XCON 15. I have an agm under the hood. Will adding the big 3 and another agm in the back be enough for this amp? Also, I didn't see it in the Wolfram website. When will this be available for the presell price?
It's on their site now... It's under the C series of amps...

[quote name='MattinMO']You beat @bigblank69 to the punch! This looks interested I know Wolfram’s other amps are Korean but where’s this one made?[/QUOTE]

Do you really need to ask at the price point?

[quote name='ThxOne']I was just checking out their website... I suppose they are not that bad looking. At least they all match each other with aesthetics. Their ratings look good. I am going to take a stab at this... Wolfram is a reputable company with amps?[/QUOTE]

They are the newest company who is dropping their drawers on price to try to get a name for themselves. The amps are pretty much the same things that everyone else is selling. The 200$ tag price on these is for pre-sale, so there is definitely some risk but he should sell a pile of them at the price. How they deal with all the warranty claims on these will be interesting.

Idk why, but Bigblanks vid sold me. I dont even have a use for the amp tbh? just seems like cheap power, and looks like a tank. Hell, guts look like my sundown 3k. The ones from Wolfram website ..

I cant seem to find bigblanks pics of the c 2400.1 on facebook, i do see the BS2.1 tho

Idk why, but Bigblanks vid sold me. I dont even have a use for the amp tbh? just seems like cheap power, and looks like a tank. Hell, guts look like my sundown 3k. The ones from Wolfram website ..
I cant seem to find bigblanks pics of the c 2400.1 on facebook, i do see the BS2.1 tho
It's an older post on the group page.. I need to add them to the regular site when I get home

How they deal with all the warranty claims on these will be interesting.
Already 1 step ahead:)

Replacement boards will be coming with the shipment and will then be sent to the amp lab. This will allow for quick repair times even if we don’t have any left in stock for direct replacement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Replacement boards will be coming with the shipment and will then be sent to the amp lab. This will allow for quick repair times even if we don’t have any left in stock for direct replacement!

I wish you guys alot of luck. It seems like your on the right track. This market is dying for a honest, straight up company that doesnt over promise and stands behind there products.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

一分钱一分货

There's a reason S&I can afford to charge half the money for the same amps made in China.

Not to knock you, you seem to be preparing well enough and you've lucked out hitting the scene just as Twisted is folding. Double good timing for a budget 2K that makes rated power with CAB not catching any love for their V2. My point is, folks who have followed this scene for a while have seen a lot of companies come and go once they figure out the actual cost of rebadging Chinese/Korean electronics. Remember the Diablo Audio 2500? RD3250V2? CT Sounds' legendary flammable Chinese amps? Scary stuff... even best case scenario you're going to eat some repairs/returns from legit manufacturing issues and likely some stuff that is probably user error/abuse "but hey who can really say, right?"

Anyway, good luck, you could do really well with a 200$ 2K amp that's mostly reliable.

P r o t o t y p e
"Prototype" using a leftover heatsink from another already produced amp.

"Prototype" using a leftover board from another already produced amp.

"You're not going to find a stronger, harder working amp in its class" Every other amp in its class...is the SAME AMP!

It's a "good" board and a decent price, but it's nothing special. Marketing wank irk's me

I remember when diablo got bait and switched by buildhouse. Literally put them out of business.

Same with RD.

For that reason, myself personally...id tone down the memes. It is really leaving wolfram exposed if there are buildhouse issues.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.