Amp Dyno Wolfram 2400....2400 watts for $199

I ordered this amp and I recieved an email this past Saturday from Wolfram that a shipment is on the way.  It was supposed to be delivered by the end of day today.  When I check the tracking number it says only a label has been created.  Has any one else had the same issue?  

I ordered this amp and I recieved an email this past Saturday from Wolfram that a shipment is on the way.  It was supposed to be delivered by the end of day today.  When I check the tracking number it says only a label has been created.  Has any one else had the same issue?  

same here. i got notice of label created on Saturday as well. Originally states UPS shipping, but provides a fed ex tracking number
The best thing to do would be to ask them. No one here is going to be able to help you with this. 

The best thing to do would be to ask them. No one here is going to be able to help you with this. 
Your right.I emailed wolfram this morning, and i recieved this reponse sometime today.

"Fedex was originally scheduled to pick up the shipments earlier this week, but they called to reschedule due to the storms we're having. They should pick up the shipment either today or tomorrow! Your tracking will update with an accurate ETA once Fedex picks it up! " 

Your right.I emailed wolfram this morning, and i recieved this reponse sometime today.

"Fedex was originally scheduled to pick up the shipments earlier this week, but they called to reschedule due to the storms we're having. They should pick up the shipment either today or tomorrow! Your tracking will update with an accurate ETA once Fedex picks it up! " 
It rained more than normal here this week. Remnants of the tropical storm that passed through...It stopped some time Wednesday on my part of town. Maybe there was some flooding in the Cave Creek area near where they operate...

Ya I read that too.  I was debating on picking mine up but I don't use Facebook and know no one at that shop.  Plus am building a new box which is still a wip...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.