Wind of Change bass remix?

It's not the original is what I'm saying.
i know, just trying to help you find the original so we can then find the song in djslownthrows list

love them., i remember when they stated also saw quiet riots 1st time on tv lol.. i just downloaded devil woman on amazon i'm old..
theyre a guilty pleasure for me too. I have a few bands that are guilty pleasures that ill not embarrass myself by listing them LOL

i know, just trying to help you find the original so we can then find the song in djslownthrows list

theyre a guilty pleasure for me too. I have a few bands that are guilty pleasures that ill not embarrass myself by listing them LOL
I cover the spectrum...

If I hit random you might hear Bone Thugs followed by Willie Nelson or Pantera followed by Michael Jackson,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I cover the spectrum...
If I hit random you might hear Bone Thugs followed by Willie Nelson or Pantera followed by Michael Jackson,

Lol it’s in my rotation too ha ha I have a huge mix of different types of music though and I am older than you guys and louder too :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oddly enough after what I said, “I can’t fux with no Rod Stewart”.[emoji23]

lol yeah not really for me but yet still sounds good in car., i'll blow your mind and make u laugh with this 1 try dixie chicks., bass on some country songs will shock u.. rear view mirror fell off my caviler 20 yrs ago playing dixie chicks that was a 600 rms hifonics and 3 hifonics 10's sealed.

I have heard this song in the past and it was like a bass remixed version, I cannot find it. But it has the whistle and stuff, I dont think its called wind of change though. halp.

DJ dirty bass ftw

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.