Wind of Change bass remix?

a simple youtube search of winds of change rebass

While not a bad try, it's not it. I just remembered something important about it, I don't actually think it had the vocals, it was like a different song basically with bass and the whistle.

its not the first time people told him to read the video descriptions.
I would tend to agree, but watching my parents get older has changed my mind. Even the simplest technological task requires hand holding and multiple explanations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should get into the habit of reading the video description. There's a friggen download link right there.
nope still don't get it.. i clicked everything up there.. but on utube videos have view options still don't see something that says download.. maybe i'll figure it out..

Lol it’s in my rotation too ha ha I have a huge mix of different types of music though and I am older than you guys and louder too [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bad ***! I’m 40, but feel 25... Winds of Change really is one of the baddest songs...

Stellar song/music writing

Visions of the Berlin Wall getting hammered down... Epic Shiznit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can only imagine a bass remix being pretty epic...

This is very vaguely along the same lines...

But Three Six Mafia has a song called “Triple Six Clubhouse”, in the middle of it, there is a “breakdown” with the band “The Verve” song “Bitter Sweet Symphony” that HITS HARD AS HELL!

The first part of the song is “meh” but that breakdown in the middle is guaranteed to get your head bobbin’ if not a few goose bumps.

Not only does the bass POUND with that bitter sweet symphony in the background but they spit some pretty clever ghetto poetry if you will, as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

give this song a go. so far its one of the better hitting songs I have found so far.

wish i knew how to download songs from utube can't figure it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.