Change word filter

Participant count
  • Participant list

metalheadjoe
10+ year member

Unapologetic prick
ND
Pleas change the word filter so everyone can individually choose to have certain words filtered. It is so stupid that "****" is filtered, because there are countless four-letter words that would apply in any given situation.

True, the word S U K is only offensive when sexually derogatory in my opinion. Just saying the word to describe the quality of something is every day language for most of us.

Example: I think peach flavoring sukks but to each their own. I would recommend pineapple flavoring if you want it to taste expensive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

This type of controller will work on any amplifier (or specific channel) as it is inline with the RCA connections and functions entirely as volume...
Man.. thats nice you guys got that one figured out. Sweet. Ill have to remember this
It may be the sizing of the images.on my ddx396,thats what it came down to.the sizing.said the same thing as yours.unsupported files.took me a...
the power of the speakers does not affect the car radio, you can install 300w or 15w speakers, it will not change anything I recommend for a...

About this thread

metalheadjoe

10+ year member
Unapologetic prick
metalheadjoe
ND
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date