Tweeter help?

You said in a different thread you have Infinity component speakers to be installed, correct?
Yes, but I'm actually going to be buying a set of 4 Kicker 40CS654 6.5-Inch 600W 2-Way Coaxial CS Series Speakers and the tweeters because I want a mix of bass and treble..

Yes, but I'm actually going to be buying a set of 4 Kicker 40CS654 6.5-Inch 600W 2-Way Coaxial CS Series Speakers and the tweeters because I want a mix of bass and treble..
This doesn't make any sense. You already have that in the works based on the speakers you shared in a different thread, plus the subwoofer you said you will install.

This doesn't make any sense. You already have that in the works based on the speakers you shared in a different thread, plus the subwoofer you said you will install.
I do have the Infinity speakers and the Eclipse amp but I'm upgrading? What do you mean it makes no sense..?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.