Tweeter help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Name'sDEEZ

CarAudio.com Regular
Earth
Hey forum. After i nstalling some new components on my clients car. He claimed that he might of chosen some weak gear. He showed up with non working speakers not blown from what i can tell. And tweeters not putting out sound.

My question is what are the best tweeters for a 03 vw jetta that fit in the OE location that can handle high volumes of rap and latino music?

Hey forum. After i nstalling some new components on my clients car. He claimed that he might of chosen some weak gear. He showed up with non working speakers not blown from what i can tell. And tweeters not putting out sound.

My question is what are the best tweeters for a 03 vw jetta that fit in the OE location that can handle high volumes of rap and latino music?
What Components did you install?? What amplifier did you use on them?What HU was used in the Install? Existing Monsoon System or Not?What location did you install the Tweeters of the component system? Need some info here

“Non working speakers not blown “….sounds like it could be the crossovers from the passive comp set?

What Components did you install?? What amplifier did you use on them?What HU was used in the Install? Existing Monsoon System or Not?What location did you install the Tweeters of the component system? Need some info here

So my client
“Non working speakers not blown “….sounds like it could be the crossovers from the passive comp set?
So the tweeters come with an inline crossover im not to familiar with those and dont know how reliable they are. The components are alpines i cant remember the model # i just remember he said they were on sale. The amp is an alpine 4 ch. And HU is a pioneer touch screen that also gave me some trouble with the tuning since the interface is kinda not user friendly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...