Not open for further replies.

JoshC
10+ year member

The Taco MASTA
Houston, tx
Item(s) for Sale:

USA made Rockford Fosgate Punch 500a2 amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Picked this up local, shes in great shape. Tested both channels on a tantric LD 8, both passed.

Amp is underrated @

2 x 125 @ 4

2 x 250 @ 2

1 x 500 @ 4

Price:

150 shipped

Only trades im needing are pioneer 80prs, 2-way comp set(or nice 4ohm midbass set) and ~16ft run of 0 w/ fuse. I have a USA made MTX 5ch i can add for appropriate deals.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I ship USPS priority, will ship within 2 days of payment

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Seen that.. X2 op
Its not straight..In the past people have pulled the remote connection on those a have cracked the board..reason I ask:sneaky:Deff a clean looking old RF though and a beast

Its not straight..In the past people have pulled the remote connection on those a have cracked the board..reason I ask:sneaky:Deff a clean looking old RF though and a beast
Happened to me on my 250a2..Clean amp though.

Very nice.. How secure is that remote connection to the board?
Yea its not exactly strait but I just checked it out. Solder joints still hard as concrete, I'll take a pic of it at the board tomorrow.

No need..if you say its solid then it should be..I'm not a RF fan of this error..but I know a someone that is and will ask if he may be interested. Even though..iyvwould be a great amp for front stage for someone looking for some power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...