Trunk Space!

Participant count
  • Participant list
You would definitely have to upfire but it looks like you have enough space. Keep in mind the trunk opening itself is a big limiting factor. It really ***** to build an enclosure then find out it doesn't fit through the opening...

You would definitely have to upfire but it looks like you have enough space. Keep in mind the trunk opening itself is a big limiting factor. It really ***** to build an enclosure then find out it doesn't fit through the opening...
Thats true but maybe i can fit it through folded seats in the back, im not sure. It seems it can be long in depth, just not too wide

The seat opening looks even smaller. Measure the trunk opening width at the bottom where it's narrow, that's going to be your maximum width. If you put the sub and port towards the front you could probably get away with 15" height, then you'll do your calculations to figure out how deep it needs to be. I would definitely try and mock it up with cardboard to test fit before you build it...

The seat opening looks even smaller. Measure the trunk opening width at the bottom where it's narrow, that's going to be your maximum width. If you put the sub and port towards the front you could probably get away with 15" height, then you'll do your calculations to figure out how deep it needs to be. I would definitely try and mock it up with cardboard to test fit before you build it...
Awesome bro thank you!

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Another post I made, in another thread, ended up in your thread. Don't know exactly how, but I edited to remove it out of respect for your thread. I'm not sure how, but I ended up in 3 threads I had never even posted in.
Ah its cool man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.