7 subs 1 choice

RickyRoss91

PA
Hello again,

Posted last night for opinions on subs and i think I've came down to 7 choices,

One of these subs is going into a single cab s-10, ported box around 1-1.2 cu ft. , not sure or tunung requency, this is not a pre fab box, it was made custom and it is ported pretty low.

Thats why i thought these subs where a good idea with very low bass in mind.. correct me if im wrong,, but here are my choices,

If you think I should include any other subs that are in this price range please add them in comments.

Oh ya,, amp is putting out 600rms at 2 ohm so these subs are dual 4 ohm.. I want LOW bass

10 in subs

1) sound Quebed- SDC2.5 Dual 4

2)Skar Audio- vvx10v2

3)Gcon 10

4)sundown Sa-10

5)Fi x10

6)Re audio se-x 10

7)NVX VCW 10

If I were in your shoes right this minute, out of those, I'd get either the Fi X or the Gcon. Probably the X just for the colored dust cap haha

only good ones are the sa ,gcon and fi ,the rest are junk,also look at the dc lvl 2 and american bass xfl
Lol the sdc2.5 is junk, sense when? The sdc2.5 and the nvx likes a bigger box than the subs the op listed.

In 1.2 cubes the dc lvl2 or the sa would be my pick but I haven't herd the fi or gcon in a single 10 setup.

Lol the sdc2.5 is junk, sense when? The sdc2.5 and the nvx likes a bigger box than the subs the op listed.In 1.2 cubes the dc lvl2 or the sa would be my pick but I haven't herd the fi or gcon in a single 10 setup.
the sdc i've seen fall apart quite a few times even on low power , the nvx i dont know that well about the sub

Sorry for the questions, but, will underpowering a sub by that much affect the full potential of the sub, obviously to some point, but would my 600 rms to the fi sound better than say that sa bc the sa IS a 600 rms sub compared to the fi which is a 750 rms sub.

I just want dont want to be cutting my self short of potential in the sub when i get it..

Sorry for the questions, but, will underpowering a sub by that much affect the full potential of the sub, obviously to some point, but would my 600 rms to the fi sound better than say that sa bc the sa IS a 600 rms sub compared to the fi which is a 750 rms sub.
I just want dont want to be cutting my self short of potential in the sub when i get it..
prolly wont be by much

American Bass XFL all day long in my opinion.:)I think that or Gcon will serve justice for your money.FI are a great sub,like the SSD version is a very nice sounding sub in a good enclosure.May take a look at PSI subs too.But like you say,you want low bass,down and dirty would be the XFL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.