7 subs 1 choice

While I hate the owner of Skar and personally would not buy any Skar products, the vvx series are known to get low. Next choices would be the Gcon, then the SA.

If you want lows look for a sub that has a low FS, the VVX version 1's were known to get low cause they had an FS of 22hz whereas the SDC2.5 10's have a FS of 40hz. The new VVX V.2 do not have an FS paramater because I think its not a low hitting sub anymore.

I WANT LOW DisgUISTING WINDOW SHAKING SEizure ENDuCING GODZillA STEPPInG ON ON THE GROUND BASS, IF THIS CLEARS ANYTHING UP......

SINISTER LOWS....

should i get a capacitor as well?

ok, so ive been doing some research..

the lower the fs doesnt really totally depend when looking for lows,

But, the higher q values of the sub, which would be the mass of the cone? and the total xmax or excursion of the sub, and the frequency response??

but what exact Q values am i looking for?

Had a pair of VVX 10s and they definitely hit the low notes

If you want a good low end sub, the skars will do fine. I ran them on about 2k for about 8 months and never had problems.

i like the SDC2.5's, my wife had one before running it on about 1k - 1.1k and took it like a champ for about 6 months. that was like 1.5 years ago, the sub still works today for one my friends bought from me and still has it

yes, i actually had an re se-x 10 before, and it hit pretty nice on the lows..

but i mean have nothing against re, ive had an older SE 12 and it was awesome,but the new subs in my opinion arent the same quality, i kinda want a higher end sub

But I would second the lethal injection 12 killer sub vertex audio has them for 179 speed iirc with warranty. 3 inch coil. Amazing lows. Other option is hit up @SPLaudio ; get a custom made sub hand made sick from him. Its what I run and it kills the lows

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.