is this sound deadner any good

If you're talking about Alpha Damp CLD tiles it is way better than most anything you can buy. For that price it would also be a steal. No matter how many people recommend Audiotechnix it is not better than Alpha Damp CLD tiles. The company is unfortunately ran by ANT though.

alphadamp is very nice stuff....pretty thick foil so not the best for tight curves or shapes, but you can get it to conform

Perfect for roofs and back walls in trucks

alpha **** pro is the best deadner i have used....AT is not as good but better for the cost......only thing that i hate about alpha damp compared to AT is alpha damp will slice your hands to pieces....i installed 20 square feet of AT last weekend and dont have a single Cut

If you're talking about Alpha Damp CLD tiles it is way better than most anything you can buy. For that price it would also be a steal. No matter how many people recommend Audiotechnix it is not better than Alpha Damp CLD tiles. The company is unfortunately ran by ANT though.
it is the cdl " i dont know what that means " but that is what the ad says " 25 cf for about 100.00 shipped

it is the cdl " i dont know what that means " but that is what the ad says " 25 cf for about 100.00 shipped
That is such a good deal 25 sq ft of it is like 185 bucks. The AT rep can not offer CLD titles since they don't make them so I would highly recommend not going with his offer. I love AT but, you should go for the better product.

Aww yeah AT in the house. Keeping things in order while Coleman's at CES?
Haha no sir, Coleman is busy at the warehouse unloading and getting orders out...He only wishes he was on a trip to CES (lol me too!) haha I'm in charge of overlooking the forums/facebook/youtube now...we are getting a lot bigger so he decided to put me here so he can focus more on the warehouse and order shipment, etc. :) so if you need anything feel free to contact me!

Haha no sir, Coleman is busy at the warehouse unloading and getting orders out...He only wishes he was on a trip to CES (lol me too!) haha I'm in charge of overlooking the forums/facebook/youtube now...we are getting a lot bigger so he decided to put me here so he can focus more on the warehouse and order shipment, etc. :) so if you need anything feel free to contact me!
Definitely. Hoping that means the high-quality RCAs are in stock so I can finally get my order. Good to hear things are going well and nice to have another active member of AT on the forum.

Btw op, either one will work great. For AD make sure you have gloves (downside to thicker foil), but I honestly have never had an easier time applying deadener than I did with AT 60mil. Didn't need a roller or heat gun and got pretty decent coverage on 10 sq ft on the doors and under rear passenger seats. Raamat would be another decent option to look at.

Definitely. Hoping that means the high-quality RCAs are in stock so I can finally get my order. Good to hear things are going well and nice to have another active member of AT on the forum.
Thanks! and yes they are in stock! Just showed up today :)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.