Which sub should i buy?

keefy248
10+ year member

BID BIG
DETROIT,MI
Outta these which should i buy as my daily driver?

1.2 tc sounds 15

2.1 apxx 18

3.2 apx 15

4.dp 21

5.2 15 ssa xcon

not competiting just a daily driver just a loud and low setup so im making my choice off these 5 which setup i finally pick.

the apxx 18 comes with free box for 600shipped so thats kinda hard to pass on,the tc sounds are brand new,death penalty is hard to passed on cuz dont to many michiganers have a 21" sub lol,other 2 just in my budget.

never experience any of the subs so this where you guys experience come into place

Reason for that, perhaps...?
My choice would be the TC, but I likely am not a good "match" to offer you advice if you're looking at 18s +
not to many ppl here know about IA and ok about advice on 18s

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

What kind of power are you working with ?

memphis mojo mc-2000d

Did I miss which model TC's? Seems like there is some very different sub woofers trying to be compared. A few SPL purpose built subs and a few SQ or daily driver subs....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.