WTT 2x 8" Fosgate HX2's for comps.

2Dcore
10+ year member

F*It
PA.
I got 2 fosgate 8" hx2's D4 2.5" coils. These little things are pretty beefy looking and are heavy for they're size. ones been used the other was never powered till 2day i mounted and tested them out. The new one has a small little slice in the surround easy fix but doesn't effect the sound.

I'm looking to trade for a component set or some nice tweeters or mid bass 8's and maybe other things but these are what i really need. Hit me up if you got something.

View attachment 26534887View attachment 26534888

Last edited by a moderator:
slice as in all the way thru? and if I may ask how did that happen? I was interested in these when you first posted you had them!

I don't know how it happened but it looks as if somebody cut it with a razor it's about maybe 1/2" long clean little slice. Yes it goes thru. it goes along with the surround not from cone to edge i can take a pic of it and put it up. I should of done that in the first place, will put it up 2moro for ya

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
I thought the same thing too one day, but he is legit. One of the biggest Fosgate fanatics I have ever seen. Has one of the largest and cleanest collections of rare and collectible RF items ever. A couple people here can vouch for him.

If you are willing to work with the language barrier, he is a good guy to deal with, or so I have heard. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

I got 2 fosgate 8" hx2's D4 2.5" coils. These little things are pretty beefy looking and are heavy for they're size. ones been used the other was never powered till 2day i mounted and tested them out. The new one has a small little slice in the surround easy fix but doesn't effect the sound. I'm looking to trade for a component set or some nice tweeters or mid bass 8's and maybe other things but these are what i really need. Hit me up if you got something.

View attachment 26534887View attachment 26534888
consider trade for $$?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...