3 18" MTs in a sierra

outsideshot23
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
OKC
So i got a 2008 Sierra on 26s with the back seat out and 3 18" re mts , 2RD d9s,250 amp alt and 4 deka intimidator g31 batts for now... Heres just a few pics i took the last day or so i have alot more but im on a friends computer so...

Old Box

067.jpg

068.jpg

001-5.jpg

081.jpg

077.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
still working on it so sorry for the mess... her is some newer pics

Little amp rack i threw together i need to change

076.jpg

new box

069.jpg

070.jpg

073.jpg

075.jpg

074.jpg

I still have another sheet of wood going on top so thats why nothing is routered yet and the screws are showing ... Havent made up my mind what im going to do with the box as far as painting it yet.. You guys should give me some ideas

Wonder how you hooking up 3 subs to two amps?
d2 coil on subs wired into amp at 1.4 ohm then bridged the amps down to .7 .. i will get some pics whn i get it installed

***********UPDATED PICS***********

newspeakersnscore009.jpg

newspeakersnscore008.jpg

I dynamatted then covered it in foil tape just so i dont have t look at crazy dynamat.. going to leave the panels off for awhile

newspeakersnscore007.jpg

Crap batt box i threw together for testing but these ar the dekas

newspeakersnscore005.jpg

newspeakersnscore006.jpg

newspeakersnscore010.jpg

i havent even got to test it yet because my laptop is in the shop gettin wiped out and i left my TL disk with him to put it back on so... i will have to post up some updates this weekend i got a local meca event im going to so maybe i can get a video

thanks...upper 150s in floor and 154-155 out of seat... I was doing 154 in the floor with 2 subs running the amps at 1.4... still got to up grade some electrical.. need 4 more batts and another alt and ill be satisfied for awhile.. im tired of working ont his thing.. lol.. got college finals coming up and i was up past 2am every night this weekend.. im ready to enjoy it and take a break

hope you got an ipod or USB.
my kenwood = Skipwood.
Yas no kidding.. you get good output out of them but if you can hit over 140 its goin to skip.. lol.. all my music is on USB

im not sure how to upload videos but i will try and get one of my run this weekend if i get around to finishing the build up

haha.. i got to do that too.. I still got ALOT to do.. this wekeend im going to 45 the back wall and see if it moves and i need that divider and build another metal rack out of angle iron like i had holding up that box at the top.. then i still got the top layer to add and then router it all up pretty... hopefully when i get done i can tell people you designed the box and you will not lose customers.. haha.. im workin on it man.. i cant wait to meter this thing and get some more pics up this weekend

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.