3 18" MTs in a sierra

ya thanks.. just haters. he has my address from high school and thinks he knows where i lives.. lol. i wish he would show up... poor guy

all i am gathering is that you are accused of selling somebody a turd battery, if that's the case, they need to just grow up. If you claim it was good, and have good refs, then they are **** outta luck. It was just getting really annoying. I don't know if they are posted BUT you should show some full profile shots of the truck itself. I love the NNBS silvy and sierra.

ya its long story.. was out of on on work so had buddy take it up tthere and they had no clue how to package it and they just put it in some kind of "bag" with the terminal posts in it and you know how they treat anything shipped ground... then a few days later he got back with me and told me one of the terminals was lose .. i paid for insurance and he just didnt notice it till it was too late to have it covered.. i have good refs... all the people on here and about 80 with 100% feedback on ebay... miamihurricanes77777 ,... not that it matters i dont have anything or sell on here and probly wont for awhile... but ya i agree i dont know where all my profile shots are.. i really dont have alot.. lol.. i will do some looking

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.