3 18" MTs in a sierra

i meant like up to the window line tall.. its hord to tell how it sits in the truck when its sitting on the floor.. you really didnt need to shrink the box since its a burp box.. the other box was very proven.. but oh well.. see what it does..

ya thats what i was talking about.. 23 inches was the old one which was righ tat the window line this one is 21.. ic ould have went 2 inches taller... we shall see.. its alot more watts.. iwent from 306Ah in batts to 470Ah and from 5kw to over 11kw (in theory) .. who knows what the rise is

if you can get them to around .5 strapped you will see over 12k pretty easy.. it looked like there was alot more than 2 inches.. just a illusion i guess.. the layout it good for numbers.. get it on the meter! if its tuned to 50hz.. im thinking its going to want a bit higher for burps for outlaw...

anyway i need to stop littering up your post before i start a pissing match with my opinions.. lol i very very seldom post on here outside the classifieds.

if you can get them to around .5 strapped you will see over 12k pretty easy.. it looked like there was alot more than 2 inches.. just a illusion i guess.. the layout it good for numbers.. get it on the meter! if its tuned to 50hz.. im thinking its going to want a bit higher for burps for outlaw...
ya i think i can get them down in the .3s but im going to wait till after this summer and get a dual alt setup and another 4 batts.. ya it could have been tuned higher but it wouldnt play worth a **** then.. i do listen to music on occasion.. haha.. i wish i could afford to pay that much so a burp only system.. it should peak in mid 50s.. course i guess i can always plug the port up a bit to play it...

anyway i need to stop littering up your post before i start a pissing match with my opinions.. lol i very very seldom post on here outside the classifieds.
im not worried about the litter.. i made enough posts at the top i can keep adding pics as i go so people dont have to wade through it.. i might be able to pay you a visit on my way back this summer.. going to be working down in tallahassee for a few months

indeed i shall.. going to go to a decent size meca event here in okla in middle of may then im headed downt here and working till first week of august im goin tot ry to make it back for another bigger show then school so i can probly stop on my way back.. might need to work on some stuff anyways

Very nice build here....pics or vidz now
haha.. thanks guys.. ya im working on it.. had to take mylaptop in cuz it was messin up and it turns out the harddrive was going out and i gave the guy my TL disk to reboot it on there so i wont get it back till thurs and i will get it tested and try to take some pics and maybe make a vid of an event im going to try to attend this weekend ..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.