What was your first car?

82 Cavalier. Big peice of **** but we pimped that ***** until it died...paid $200 for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

first car was an 82 celica but it just sat in the driveway and never moved. first car i had that i actually got to drive was a 90 talon

My first car was a 1986 Toyota Corolla Hachiroku Coupe.Miss it and bought several more later down the road.Last one sadly was running top shape till motor went and never got to rebuild it because i moved would have been another nice build for me like my second one

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Check for a blown fuse (or fuses). Referring to the car and not the amp. How do you have the amp wired? Power is directly to battery and ground is...
Quit talking nonsense and acting like you know something... It's ok to be new...ask legit questions and you can get legit help...but right now...
Don’t do it on the ground wire. If you lift the amps main ground and the amp tries to ground through the RCA cable shield, you can damage the head...
80a Alt. is your problem....i have a 2017 spark, no way i would go over 1000rms on stock electrical in that thing....and your cap aint doin...

About this thread

dajad

dajad
UK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Louisiana_CRX