Disconnected amplifier while car was on.

Participant count
  • Participant list

HeadscratchinAL

CarAudio.com Newbie
Alaska
Hello I’m new to caraudio installations etc. So I had a mono amp connected under the seat of my car and I decided to disconnect it while the car was on. It is pretty cold in Alaska so I had the car running and was inside doing that to keep warm. So a few seconds after I disconnected the Amp I also seem to have pulled the wires by accident trying to keep it under the seat neat, then the car all of the sudden shuts off and I’m not able to start it back up. Headlights work but the lights on the dash where the odometer is and gas light do not turn on, there is no crank and especially when I put in the key nothing happens. No click no dash lights or radio even turn on. What did removing the amp or even pulling the cables must of caused the car to shut off and want to turn back on. I drive a 2021 Toyota Corolla. Thanks in advance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...