Deka Intimidators, how much do you guys pay?

Gearstix
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I'm in Canada, phoned the nearest dealer which is about 6 hours away.

The 9A34 I think he said it was, 735CCA batteries, are $168.32 per battery.

How much do you guys usually pay? I was going to buy Optima Blue Tops from walmart, and there $253 a piece so the deka is cheaper by far.

I pay the same price as remybattery but i dont pay shipping, call some BATTERY stores near you. The place near me isnt on their locator so it doesnt hurt to try. Also if you have a carquest near the NGT extreme is a relabeled deka.

Do you think two of the 34As will be good for 3000w with a 200 amp alt or better Jason?

Biggest bitch is getting them shipped. I asked if he could greyhound them, he said they don't take batteries but they might since these are sealed and won't spill...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.