Fi and Image Dynamics

ryanj91
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Lecanto
I've searched and read up on both of these woofers quite a bit but can't decide which one i want... I understand that the Fi Q will get louder than an IDMax but how much louder? Is it a decent amount or barely noticeable and not worth the loss in SQ?

Ryan

edit: i already have an AQ1200d which will be powering the subs

If you can get a $250 IDMAX I'd be tempted to get that. It's been a long time since I've heard one but I was crazy impressed with it. Thing pounded and sounded great doing it.

plus the idmax looks so **** sexy. the motor on those things is huge. i'd invert it. and as for my opinion i'd get the id for that price. if you don't like it you can always sell it and buy the q with the money

IDMAX-is more dry tight bass,tonality musical,I will say it is or can be an SPL monster, but it

FIAUDIO,Q-Loud,deep,controlled bass, the bass is more like RE-SE to me,

$ 250.00 Get the IDMAX,

Yeah, the low end on the MAX is really a strange dry/airy sound... Don't quite know how to explain it, but it's awesome. Another sub to possibly look at would be the Mag, but I'm not sure on it's SPL.

I honestly can't wait for the IDMAX 15s to come out... I've been waiting on them for over 2 years easily.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.