good loud SEALED woofers?

saywhat?
5,000+ posts

satx120, jealous?
we are going to do a small blowthru on the truck and i want to run 3 12's sealed, or 4 10's sealed. i dont want to port as this is a tiny truck and i dont need all that. I just want something that will hit real nice and not take up too much room. I can only go so deep because of the tubing work on the frame.

You want to do 3 12's, but they must remain sealed due to space restrictions...? If it was me, id be looking at a single sub ported then. It would be alot cheaper than trying to run three sealed subs.

You want to do 3 12's, but they must remain sealed due to space restrictions...? If it was me, id be looking at a single sub ported then. It would be alot cheaper than trying to run three sealed subs.
I kinda agree, 2 nice 10's or 1 badass 12 ported. unless your wanting to really stay SQ, but you describe wanting "loud"

Mounting depth is a concern, so most of these suggestions are absurd.

i'd have about a foot or so to work with. it will not be flush with the fab, its goin to be about 2-3 inches out fron tof the back wall and then glassed in....just gotta figure out how to do that....meaning the steps, i know how to glass in general

back wall has a wierd shape, cuz the tranny tunnel being raised from the stock floor BD. I don't want ported really, but if I had to, I would. I just want a nice clean crisp system, I guess I coul do a couple 12's, or a single 15 ported. and use (3) 4 inch aeros. Power just depends on what the subs need, I don't really mind buying stuff but I don't want to spend 3 grand on it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.