Gawt **** rpm noise

dumple
5,000+ posts

What's in your trunk?
Philly
wrong section most likely but owell

My rcas arnt near a main power wire anymore but i still get an awful rpm noise and when i take the key out of the ignition i get a solid hum

possible causes (i think)

rcas ran next to remote turn on lead

head unit grounded thru stock harness

one of the gold rings around the rca inputs on the amplifier has come loose but fits back in and still plays from the right and left side

Your amp probably has a low quality. Get Zed Audio. Not only it has some of the best SQ, but the engine interference has been kept in mind when designing the am and you can't get engine noise with these amps. They're not cheap, but definitely worth it.

Your amp probably has a low quality. Get Zed Audio. Not only it has some of the best SQ, but the engine interference has been kept in mind when designing the am and you can't get engine noise with these amps. They're not cheap, but definitely worth it.
? you are a genius that solves my problem totally

all I can say is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

all I can say is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
funny thing is i did have a zed audio built amp back when i first got into car audio and didnt realize what it was or what it was worth i guess.

it was an esx v550.2

Know you dont have a Pioneer but maybe a fuse of some sort blew for the RCA's on the deck. Just happend for the second time on my 880.

Did you figure out if the source of the loop is the deck or the amp yet?

no idea if a fuse on the deck blew it would play music threw the speakers would it.

I dont know whats causing the feedback or whatever because it could be either

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.